A Radical Faerie Silent Meditation Retreat
17-21 MAY 2018 Forest Meditation Centre, The Channon, Northern NSW Australia
Please call Mijimberi on +61 421574408 if you have any queries or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to: Enter Stillness – Radical Faerie Silent Meditation Retreat, May 17-21, 2018
This meditation retreat is an opportunity to spend three days as a community in silence, doing sitting an walking meditations.
* We ask that you be prepared to come for the whole retreat, from Thursday evening (May 17) to midday Monday (May 21)
* Venue: The Forest Retreat Centre, The Channon
* Cost: $120 (includes food and accommodation). No one turned away for lack of funds – please email us if you need to discuss a reduced rate: email@example.com
* Please pay and register by Sat 12th May so we can buy food for the Retreat
* Note: due to the accommodation at the Centre, numbers for this retreat are limited to 21 (10 cabin spaces; 8 tent spaces; 3 van spaces)
* This is an Alcohol and Drug free retreat.
* Payment is by bank transfer – please see details on the Registration Form below.
Please call Mijimberi on 0421574408 if you have any queries.
When you have registered, directions to the Retreat Centre, what to bring and other details will be emailed to you.
6.45am first bell
7am – 7.45 optional self-yoga / stretch
7.45 – 8.30am sitting meditation
8.30 – 9.30 Breakfast
9.30 – 10.15 Karma yoga
10.15 – 11.00 Meditation instruction & Sitting meditation
11.00 – 11.45 Walking meditation
11.45 – 12.30 Sitting meditation
12.30 – 1.00pm Free time
1.00pm – 3.30pm Lunch & rest
3.30 – 4.15 Dharma talk & sitting meditation
4.15 – 5.00 walking meditation
5.00 – 5.45 sitting meditation
5.45 – 6.45 dinner
6.45 – 7.15 sitting meditation
7.15 – 8.00 fire circle
8.00 close of day
Anand and Mij